Duration of summer camp: 3 weeks (July 13-August 3)
Price of the package: $ 2,000
Spend your summer vacation in famous Daejeon, South Korea!
Daejeon: South Korea’s fifth largest city with a population of more than 1.5 million. Located south of Seoul in the heart of Korea, it is a favorite travel destination. Daejeon also has a wider international community and lots of entertainment.
The tour package includes:
- Pick-up and drop-off at the airport;
- All transport costs during the program;
- Comfortable student dormitory located at the SolGeo student residence;
- 3 times meals a day;
- 60 hours of intensive English lessons;
- Excursions and tours;
- Entry tickets to parks, the Emperor’s Palace and other popular attractions within the program;
- Entertaining games, souvenirs from Solbridge Business School;
- Pool, sauna, fitness club tickets;
- Institutional TOEFL test for advanced students.
Participants must be 13 years or above of age and have not yet finished school.
- Disney Land – Lotte World
- Aquarium located at COEX
- O-World Zoo and Flower Land Flower Garden
- English cinema experience at CGV
- Travel to Busan – beach entertainment
- Taecheon beach tour
- Tours to Seoul (Imperial Palace, Seoul N-Tower, Myeong-dong, Fashion Plaza Dongdaemun, War Memorial Complex)
- Tours in Daejeon (Sky Walk, National Museum of Science, O-World and Flower Land Park)
- Korean folk village